The international BIM Platform team is a team of certified specialists who have practical experience in the use of various tools operating in accordance with BIM technology. Our experience has allowed us to develop our own methodology for implementing BIM technology. We are guided by solutions that we consider the most transparent and integrated. We are members of one of the most reputable associations introducing BIM technology in Poland: “BIM Association for Polish Construction”.
Relating to precast industry, we offer PRECAST-SOFTWARE ENGINEERING solutions that support the entire process of investment implementation, including automated prefabrication design options, data processing for production purposes and various logistics possibilities for transport and placement of components on a construction site.
We are sales partner of PRECAST SOFTWARE ENGINEERING in Poland. Starting cooperation with BIM platform, you buy solutions directly from the producer and the contract will be concluded with the producer and Client, no dealers and distributors. On the other hand, BIM platform consults Clients regarding the possibilities of programs and supports Clients substantively and during the implementation of programs for maximum efficiency when using the tools offered by the company-producer.
Member of the association
- Integrated solutions operating in accordance with BIM technology.
- Various consulting services in the implementation of BIM solutions.
- Feasibility to implement the software directly in the client’s office or remotely.
- Training on the automation of the design and application process of BIM in this process through the use of appropriate tools.
- Training at various levels: from basic to advanced.
- Workshops and training of open form (available for free for everyone) and closed form (only for BIM platform clients).
- Possibility of participating in webinars conducted by our specialists and partners in Polish and English.
- Certified workshops addressed to students.
- Free technical support and priority support by the “Service plus” contract.